Sunday, August 18, 2013

An End and a Beginning

Hello internet, because I'm aware of the limited attention spans of anyone who may stumble upon this, I'll promise to keep this introduction as short as possible.

After years in the making (i.e. procrastination), I've finally decided to create a centralized online presence in the form of this blog. As a recently christened 20-something millennial, it seems more than pertinent to have a semi-public internet persona that I wouldn't be embarrassed about my mother finding.

Expect to find photos, essays, and other assorted content that reflects my thoughts and ideas about anything that I consume and/or experience. The premise of this blog, is that there is no premise, but feel free to mentally assign it one if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Really, thanks for reading. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment