Friday, January 3, 2014

Cheers to a dreamy 2014!


While I don't get caught up in meaningless "new year, new me" resolutions, I do believe new years provide opportunities for new beginnings and fresh perspectives. For 2014, I do not plan to make any one significant change in my life, but rather to continue building myself into the person I'm meant to be. For me, this means living louder, prouder, and more blissfully. I believe we can all live our dreams each day if we so choose.

And with that, nothing says a new year like new music. Here's what I'm listening to these days.

Cheers to a dreamy 2014.

"Translucent Dream"
1. Birth In Reverse St. Vincent
2. You're Not The One Sky Ferreira
3. Falling  HAIM
4. Disco Love The Saturdays
5. Giving Up The Gun Vampire Weekend
6. Fashion! Lady Gaga
7. Rocket (Morris Edit) Goldfrapp x Spirit Catcher
8. Green Light (Freemasons Club Mix) Beyoncé
9. I'll Get You Classixx feat. Jeppe
10. Shh After School

No comments:

Post a Comment